We’ve been covering the VW emissions fix issues closely in the past few months. We’ve seen and heard from lots of disgruntled owners all suffering similar issues. EGR failures, reduced MPG and increased engine noise are just some of the complaints that are flooding in.
We’re interested to see the scale of the issue for ourselves so we’ve put together a survey to see how owners are affected.
We’ve embedded the Google survey below. Please use the scroll bars to the side of the form to fully complete it. If you’re on a mobile device or tablet you may find it easier to use the following link https://goo.gl/S5jgOS
We’ll update you with the results when we have enough information to give you some meaningful results, so in the mean time please let us know your experiences in the comments below.
If you’ve found this article helpful you might also like to read our other dieselgate articles
- Dieselgate: Department for Transport confirms VW “fix” causes twice the level of carcinogenic diesel particulate matter
- Dieselgate: Are dishonest dealerships cashing in on VW emissions “fix” EGR failures?
- Dieselgate: Dealers could be forced into paying 100% compensation to owners of affected vehicles
- Poll: Have you been affected by the Dieselgate & EGR scandal? Would you by VAG again?
- The Volkswagen Group is systematically refunding owners for EGR failures after the emissions “fix”
- Dieselgate: Is the UK Government and Press in bed with VW? Is this a cover up?