Over 7300 members of the Volkswagen diesel customer forum have raised over £6,000 to purchase and sign written VW caddy van carrying a stark warnings over the so call diesel gate “fix”.
The van will be displayed around the country to help warn other motorists and raise awareness of the issues facing owners who have suffered at the hands of VW diesel emissions cheating.
In a statement to the press, group spokesman Gareth Pritchard said, “The group believes this is good timing given that the EU has recently come out and stated that Volkswagen have yet to guarantee that the fix does not affect fixed vehicles’ performance. The group will be using the van to travel throughout the country to hopefully keep the public informed that some customers (our members) report that the “fix” has so far seen many vehicles suffer performance related issues post fix.”
The van will start it’s tour of the country in Yorkshire and will work its away around the country, spreading the truth about the VW Group’s so called “fix” which has seen thousands of owners suffering with failure of EGR values, DPFs, turbo and fuel systems.
We’ve covered the “dieselgate” scandal since the very beginning and have worked with the group to help raise awareness over the issue. We applaud the work that the Volkswagen diesel customer forum has done. Keep up the good work!
If you’re affected by the recall then please do take the time to join up and express your feelings about the issue and how its affected you. Click for The Volkswagen Diesel Customer Forum (Emissions Scandal)
Let’s hear from you!
Have you suffered at the hands of the VW emissions fix? Did you break down as a result? Let’s hear from you in the comments below.
If you’ve found this article helpful you might also like to read our other dieselgate – VW emissions fix articles
- The Volkswagen Diesel Customer Forum (Emissions Scandal) group breaks 7000 members
- UK Volkswagen Emissions scandal Facebook group grows to over 5,000 members
- Our updated VW Emissions Fix Survey results are in with over 1200 responses
- Can the VW VAG EA 189 NOx emissions fix be reversed? Is a remap the answer?
- Swedish motor magazine Teknikensvarld.se proves Emissions fix has negative effect on MPG and power
- Did Volkswagen mislead owners into believing the emissions fix was mandatory?
- EU Parliament votes to “financially compensate” car buyers affected by VW emissions scandal
- Volkswagen get the green light from US regulators to sell “fixed” diesel vehicles
- Dieselgate: How the emissions “fix” will affect your DPF Diesel Particulate Filter in your VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Deiselgate: VW offers warranty for US Emissions fixes while UK made to suffer three figure repair bills
- Dieselgate: Department for Transport confirms VW “fix” causes twice the level of carcinogenic diesel particulate matter
- Dieselgate: Are dishonest dealerships cashing in on VW emissions “fix” EGR failures?
- Dieselgate: Dealers could be forced into paying 100% compensation to owners of affected vehicles
- Poll: Have you been affected by the Dieselgate & EGR scandal? Would you by VAG again?
- The Volkswagen Group is systematically refunding owners for EGR failures after the emissions “fix”
- Dieselgate: Is the UK Government and Press in bed with VW? Is this a cover up?
- Bavarian Government refuses VW emissions “fix” on 500 police vehicle