We’ve been long standing supporters of the The Volkswagen Diesel Customer Forum (Emissions Scandal) and have taken every opportunity to help the group and owners affected by issues resulting from the so called “fix”.
With the increased media attention and tireless work of the admin team, the group has gone from strength to strength with excess of 5,000 members in total. (5,068 when published).
With such a large membership base it’s clear that this issue is not the rare occurrence that the VW Group would have you believe. The barrage of media attention from the likes of Watchdog and Radio 4’s You and yours is proof of that.
With the membership base growing on an hourly basis the group continues to see a need for further action against VW and will continue their work to raise awareness of the issues owners face. Further protests and events have been planned to ensure this issue just doesn’t get swept under the carpet by VW and the UK media.
If you’ve been affected by the VW emissions then please do join the group and share your experiences (link here). Also please see below a large number of articles we have published covering all aspects of the recall including its effect on DPF filters, resale values and much more.
If you’ve found this article helpful you might also like to read our other dieselgate – VW emissions fix articles
- Our updated VW Emissions Fix Survey results are in with over 1200 responses
- Can the VW VAG EA 189 NOx emissions fix be reversed? Is a remap the answer?
- Swedish motor magazine Teknikensvarld.se proves Emissions fix has negative effect on MPG and power
- Did Volkswagen mislead owners into believing the emissions fix was mandatory?
- EU Parliament votes to “financially compensate” car buyers affected by VW emissions scandal
- Volkswagen get the green light from US regulators to sell “fixed” diesel vehicles
- Dieselgate: How the emissions “fix” will affect your DPF Diesel Particulate Filter in your VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Deiselgate: VW offers warranty for US Emissions fixes while UK made to suffer three figure repair bills
- Dieselgate: Department for Transport confirms VW “fix” causes twice the level of carcinogenic diesel particulate matter
- Dieselgate: Are dishonest dealerships cashing in on VW emissions “fix” EGR failures?
- Dieselgate: Dealers could be forced into paying 100% compensation to owners of affected vehicles
- Poll: Have you been affected by the Dieselgate & EGR scandal? Would you by VAG again?
- The Volkswagen Group is systematically refunding owners for EGR failures after the emissions “fix”
- Dieselgate: Is the UK Government and Press in bed with VW? Is this a cover up?
- Bavarian Government refuses VW emissions “fix” on 500 police vehicles
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £7.99
- Price: £13.14
- Price: £5.68Was: £5.99