Its been a while since we’ve enjoyed some airtime on the radio, especially since the “hype” around Hypermiling has died it’s death. I was therefore keen to help BBC Radio 4’s You and Yours program out with a topic very much in the spotlight.
In the latest You and Yours feature we reveal the extent of VW’s lies and deceit in relation to the VW emissions fix and it’s aftermath. In our interview we discussed the results of our survey and raised the issues around these so called “good will” offers which seem to be common place following EGR failure for post fixed vehicles. You can read more about the results of our VW Emissions fix survey here.
For those of you who missed the feature you can listen again on the BBC You and Yours website – skip to 34:40 – http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08njv9c
For the record, I didn’t setup the VW Diesel Customer Forum facebook page but I am working as part of the admin team to help all VAG owners affected.
Join the Facebook Group!
If you’re one of the many owners affected by the emissions fix then please do join the The Volkswagen Diesel Customer Forum (Emissions Scandal) Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/955027937948541 – The group members and the hard working admin team work tirelessly to raise the profile of group to secure justice for those affected.
Lets hear from you
Have you been affected by the VW emissions fix? Did VW cover the complete cost of your replacement EGR valve as good will? Lets hear from you!
If you’ve found this article helpful you might also like to read our other #dieselgate – VW emissions fix articles. The list is getting long!
- How long until the VW VAG Emissions fix claims it’s first victim?
- VW Emissions Fix Survey – The Results are in!
- Can the VW VAG EA 189 NOx emissions fix be reversed? Is a remap the answer?
- Swedish motor magazine Teknikensvarld.se proves Emissions fix has negative effect on MPG and power
- Did Volkswagen mislead owners into believing the emissions fix was mandatory?
- EU Parliament votes to “financially compensate” car buyers affected by VW emissions scandal
- Volkswagen get the green light from US regulators to sell “fixed” diesel vehicles
- Dieselgate: How the emissions “fix” will affect your DPF Diesel Particulate Filter in your VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Deiselgate: VW offers warranty for US Emissions fixes while UK made to suffer three figure repair bills
- Dieselgate: Department for Transport confirms VW “fix” causes twice the level of carcinogenic diesel particulate matter
- Dieselgate: Are dishonest dealerships cashing in on VW emissions “fix” EGR failures?
- Dieselgate: Dealers could be forced into paying 100% compensation to owners of affected vehicles
- Poll: Have you been affected by the Dieselgate & EGR scandal? Would you by VAG again?
- The Volkswagen Group is systematically refunding owners for EGR failures after the emissions “fix”
- Dieselgate: Is the UK Government and Press in bed with VW? Is this a cover up?
- Bavarian Government refuses VW emissions “fix” on 500 police vehicles
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £7.99
- Price: £13.14
- Price: £5.68Was: £5.99