As many of you will know, BBC watchdog has finally covered the UK VW emissions fix issue. Working with the The Volkswagen Diesel Customer Forum facebook group they covered many aspects of the issues encountered by UK owners, but not without some issues.
The main issue has been the untimely delay in getting the episode up on the BBC iPlayer. Why the delay? Did the VW Challenge the content of the program, was there a legal challenge? We certainly believe so and were already busy making copy available to the public. Luckily for our legal team, that changed just moments ago.
The episode went live in the last few minutes. Click the link below to watch the full episode. We’re keen to hear your thoughts their coverage. Please do let us know in the comments below.
Apologies to our overseas readers, the above is only available in the UK to TV license holders.
If you’ve been affected by the UK emissions fix recall then please do join The Volkswagen Diesel Customer Forum facebook group. They have worked tirelessly to raise awareness of the issues faced by UK owners. Please also do fill out our Emissions fix survey, we’ve collected over 1,300 responses so far. The results can be viewed in the links below
Fill out the Survey
Click below for the Survey
If you’ve found this article helpful you might also like to read our other dieselgate – VW emissions fix articles
- Our updated VW Emissions Fix Survey results are in with over 1200 responses
- Can the VW VAG EA 189 NOx emissions fix be reversed? Is a remap the answer?
- Swedish motor magazine Teknikensvarld.se proves Emissions fix has negative effect on MPG and power
- Did Volkswagen mislead owners into believing the emissions fix was mandatory?
- EU Parliament votes to “financially compensate” car buyers affected by VW emissions scandal
- Volkswagen get the green light from US regulators to sell “fixed” diesel vehicles
- Dieselgate: How the emissions “fix” will affect your DPF Diesel Particulate Filter in your VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Deiselgate: VW offers warranty for US Emissions fixes while UK made to suffer three figure repair bills
- Dieselgate: Department for Transport confirms VW “fix” causes twice the level of carcinogenic diesel particulate matter
- Dieselgate: Are dishonest dealerships cashing in on VW emissions “fix” EGR failures?
- Dieselgate: Dealers could be forced into paying 100% compensation to owners of affected vehicles
- Poll: Have you been affected by the Dieselgate & EGR scandal? Would you by VAG again?
- The Volkswagen Group is systematically refunding owners for EGR failures after the emissions “fix”
- Dieselgate: Is the UK Government and Press in bed with VW? Is this a cover up?
- Bavarian Government refuses VW emissions “fix” on 500 police vehicles
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £8.55
- Price: £14.85