Our last VW Emissions survey was very successful with over 2,000 responses and lots of eye opening statistics – Read more here.
What it failed to do was gather the thoughts from those who opted not to
let VW ruin their car have the fix applied. That’s all about to change with our newest survey.
We’ve put together this latest survey to help piece together the reasons why people opted not to gave the fix and if VW were misleading with the campaign to roll the fix out to as many cars as possible. Please do take the time to fill out the survey below and help us further build the case against VW and it’s disgraceful conduct throughout this emissions “recall”. Feel free to share this page on social media to help us collate as many responses as possible.
We’ve embedded the Google survey below. Please use the scroll bars to the side of the form to fully complete it.
*Please note that no identifiable data is collected in the survey below. All responses are made completely anonymously and the data collected will only be used by Hypermiler.co.uk. If you have any questions regarding how we use our data please do get in touch via our contact page.
Mobile / Tablet users: . If you’re on a mobile device or tablet you should use the following link https://goo.gl/Kvzwc4
If you’ve found this article helpful you might also like to read our other dieselgate – VW emissions fix articles
- UK Volkswagen Emissions scandal Facebook group grows to over 5,000 members
- Our updated VW Emissions Fix Survey results are in with over 1200 responses
- Can the VW VAG EA 189 NOx emissions fix be reversed? Is a remap the answer?
- Swedish motor magazine Teknikensvarld.se proves Emissions fix has negative effect on MPG and power
- Did Volkswagen mislead owners into believing the emissions fix was mandatory?
- EU Parliament votes to “financially compensate” car buyers affected by VW emissions scandal
- Volkswagen get the green light from US regulators to sell “fixed” diesel vehicles
- Dieselgate: How the emissions “fix” will affect your DPF Diesel Particulate Filter in your VW, Audi, Skoda & Seat
- Deiselgate: VW offers warranty for US Emissions fixes while UK made to suffer three figure repair bills
- Dieselgate: Department for Transport confirms VW “fix” causes twice the level of carcinogenic diesel particulate matter
- Dieselgate: Are dishonest dealerships cashing in on VW emissions “fix” EGR failures?
- Dieselgate: Dealers could be forced into paying 100% compensation to owners of affected vehicles
- Poll: Have you been affected by the Dieselgate & EGR scandal? Would you by VAG again?
- The Volkswagen Group is systematically refunding owners for EGR failures after the emissions “fix”
- Dieselgate: Is the UK Government and Press in bed with VW? Is this a cover up?
- Bavarian Government refuses VW emissions “fix” on 500 police vehicles
Products from Amazon.co.uk
- Price: £49.90
- Price: £38.99
- Price: £59.99
- Price: Check on Amazon
- Price: £42.99
- Price: £22.95Was: £31.25
- Price: £40.94